Sunday, January 10, 2010

UPDATE - Sunday, January 10th, 2010!

Ok Fans! I am BACK!!!!

I thought starting this blog - January 1st - would help me with staying on track - LOL!!!! We love to input things in our heads! BUT with good news I would like to report that I am down 8 pounds - slow and steady - no crazy diets or funky routines - just watching what I am eating! Drinking lots of water and working on it EVERY DAY!

The best is that two of my associates at work decided to start a 10 pound challenge - YAHOOOO!!! I love a game/competition - BRING IT! First one down 10 pounds - WINS!!! Wins - WHAT? HMMMM - there is no materialistic thing - YET - but really what do we win?

More Energy! Down one size! Feeling good about yourself! Stronger! Happier! Really do we need a 'materialistic thing' - uhmmmm YES! Welcome to our world!

So with that said - GAME ON - had to use it Rach! I am sitting at 202 - GROSS - so 10 pounds will be AMAZING!!! AND Biggest Loser has started again - YAHOOOO - tears and Jillian - really who could ask for more! (Keep moving - till you puke or die - and if you puke - get back up and MOVE! - LOVE IT!) Ok - back to me - I was in Jillian mode there - I have no room to be her - NOT YET!

We are here - it`s 2010 - a NEW DECADE - a NEW YEAR and really a NEW LIFE! You are the only one that control your actions - hear that Melissa - ONLY YOU! :o)

Off to get the Wii FIT out - even 10 minutes will HELP!!!

Over and Out!

Mel :o)

PS - I am now a maid of honor in October - GOOD GRIEF - another reason to move my A$$!!!!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment