Friday, January 1, 2010

THE JOURNEY BEGINS!


It is Friday, January 1st, 2010 and as I sit down to write the first of many blogs to come - it's a bit of a cliche that I have made a blog about losing weight! But I need the help and accountablity of writing it down to keep me moving!

Yep that is me - with my fantastic husband and awesome kid! I am soooo round - I need HELP!

I am the General Manager of Goodlife Fitness here in Edmonton, AB - and I am in need of losing 50 pounds by July 17th - 2010 - yes 2010 - so I need to get my butt in gear and get 'running' - literally!!! I am one of the bridesmaids in my best friend, Jill's wedding! And I do NOT want to go back to the 'hometown' weighing any more than what I am now!

For Christmas I bought Wii Fit - yes I run a gym but I am in the middle of construction - so not only is my goal - HUGE but I have no gym! SO - I started on December 26th - and I am down 6 pounds - but I have 44 more to go!

So - this starts the journey to SKINNY ME!!! Daily I will keep you posted on the ups and downs of this magical travel! :o)

Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Mel :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment